Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Lead TRACKING Software Help?

5K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Titomir 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a good lead tracking software that will work on both the Mac and PC?

We don't need lead generating, just a tracking system. Something that allows customized categories for a remodeling company, such as types of jobs, lead sources (i.e. yellow pages, website, specific radio station, etc), sold, not sold, no good, etc.

I've been researching for weeks and have found everything from $27k software to $200/mo per user online sales tracking, to a great 100 dollar program that will only work on PC's. I'm pulling my hair out but surely there's something out there.

Currently we're using Panorama, which is basically software that allows you to more or less program your own software. It's outdated, quirky, and I don't want to take the time to learn how to program with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

William

#5 ·
And what would this one be:
I won't post any links, not sure what the rules are here, but it's called Horizon CRM. Looks like it would do everything we need, but doesn't work on the Mac from what I can find.

Most of my career has been as an artist, 3d and animation in the past, but have gotten into website design...which in turn has got me learning html and other coding. It's something I haven't done in a while, but not completely over my head...at least yet, lol.

#4 ·
Like ProWallGuy asked, what was the $ 100.00 software that you discovered?

Also, the most widely recognized marketing and tracking software I found was Market Sharp software.

Pricey, but I had a buyers group set up which would have gotten a discount but not enough people were on the same page when it was time.

I will try to put together a group again later this season.

Ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.