Strip Sealer In A Shower - Flooring - Contractor Talk

Strip Sealer In A Shower

Old 12-03-2017, 04:03 AM   #1

Trade: Remodeling General Contractor
Rewards Points: 18

Strip Sealer In A Shower

Hi guys/gals,
I've been reading some great posts on this site, but this is my first post. I'm wondering what you charge to strip sealer per sq/ft in a shower. This is a nice home with tumbled 8" x 8" travertine. Also I was thinking of using the grout-EEZ product. Has anyone had any experience with it, or if not please let me know what you use/recommend.
Thanks for your time,
Travis

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 12-03-2017, 08:48 AM   #2
Pro

Trade: Custom
Rewards Points: 29,458

Re: Strip Sealer In A Shower

Being that you have two threads going asking about pricing (which is odd unless you're a brand new GC), this one and this one... Just as an FYI, the moderators frown on pricing questions here because there are many factors that go into it that vary from company to company... here's where they usually refer you to after closing pricing question threads down...

http://www.contractortalk.com/f16/pr...uccess-122452/

Advertisement

Last edited by KAP; 12-03-2017 at 10:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to KAP For This Useful Post:
sunkist (12-03-2017)
Old 12-03-2017, 12:12 PM   #3

Trade: Remodeling General Contractor
Rewards Points: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAP View Post
Being that you have two threads going asking about pricing (which is odd unless you're a brand new GC), this one and this one... Just as an FYI, the moderators frown on pricing questions here because there are many factors that go into it that vary from company to company... here's where they usually refer you to after closing pricing question threads down...

http://www.contractortalk.com/f16/pr...uccess-122452/
I've been working for another company doing fire and water restorations, so yes I am brand new to being a licensed GC. All the prices they used was based off Xactimate which is expensive and I dont have access to. Let's put pricing aside and look at my other question and I have a new question as well.. What estimating software do you guys use?
Thanks!
Old 12-04-2017, 02:39 AM   #4

Trade: Remodeling
Rewards Points: 214

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRNorthwest View Post
I've been working for another company doing fire and water restorations, so yes I am brand new to being a licensed GC. All the prices they used was based off Xactimate which is expensive and I dont have access to. Let's put pricing aside and look at my other question and I have a new question as well.. What estimating software do you guys use?
Thanks!
We don't know what your overhead is costing you, or any of your other costs.

This is why we don't answer direct pricing questions here. Help to how you to get those number, yes. Real numbers, no.

I don't use any software. I figure my costs and big accordingly to achieve a profit for myself and my business.

My .02