"No One Has Come To Look At My Floors" - Flooring - Contractor Talk

"No One Has Come To Look At My Floors"

Old 07-10-2011, 09:32 PM   #1
Focusing on solutions.

Trade: hardwood floor contractor & so much more
Rewards Points: 1,630

"No One Has Come To Look At My Floors"

That's what a satisfied client told me yesterday when he called. "No one has come to look at my floors". He's proud as punch of the work we done for him & his wife & really, really wants to help us get more work in the area. I told him a couple weeks ago, I had told a guy about his floors & to stop by & take a look. Unfortunately, that client didn't need to see his floors, I sold him without the testimonial.

But I really do want to have a prospect that needs to look at our work, cause there's no doubt in my mind, Ronnie will sell the job for me.

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ContractorTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Advertisement

Old 07-11-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
Pro

Trade: interior remodeling
Rewards Points: 2,664

Re: "No One Has Come To Look At My Floors"

Let him create some new prospects---Next Sunday send him a giant bucket of Chicken wings and a cooler full of cold drinks---and let him throw a party for his neighbors and friends!!!

I love it when a customer becomes a sales man.----Mike----

Advertisement

The Following User Says Thank You to mikeswoods For This Useful Post:
dprimc (07-11-2011)